- 430 CHILDREN ENTERED THE COMPETITION WHICH WAS HELD FOR THE SIXTH TIME
- SABANCI HOLDING HUMAN RESOURCES GROUP CHAIRPERSON NERİMAN ÜLSEVER: “EVERY PARTICIPANT CHILD IS A FINALIST”
Sabancı Holding 23 April Painting Competition, an event organized in National Independence and Children’s Day week every year, was held for the sixth time this year. 430 children from different provinces of Turkey participated in the contest with their paintings. At the end of the contest, where four different subjects were given for four different age groups, the finalists were determined by an experts group from the Sabancı Museum.
The topic for the 3–4 years of age group was “Zoo”, for 5–6 years of age group, it was “My School”; for 7-8 years of age group, it was “April 23rd”; and for 9-10 years of age group, it was “Technological Life”. The finalists of the contest received their awards from Sabancı Holding Human Resources Group Chairperson Neriman Ülsever at a ceremony held at Sabancı Center. Ülsever made a speech during the ceremony, in which she said, “I would like to congratulate the 12 finalists who were selected among 430 participants. But I would like to add that all participants are finalists, and that their parents are true champions since they raised children with high moral courage and self-esteem.
The students who won the top three places in the 6th Sabancı Holding 23 April Painting Contest are as follows:
- 3-4 ZOO / Ece Meçkeli, Selen Kılıç, Zeynep Özdemir
- 5-6 MY SCHOOL / Elif Şaşmaz, Mert Güven, Nur Boğaz
- 7-8 23 APRIL / Nil Duru Bozok, Mustafa Efe Güğümcü, Duru Yıldızhan
- 9-10 TECHNOLOGICAL LIFE / Kerem Uluhan –Minel Alemdar , Ali Avkıran